D&A Golf opens up new golfing portal
This week marks the start of a new era of golf for PGA Professionals Dympna Keenan and Angela Kilmartin with the unveiling of a new website with a new name and look.
Emerging from the Covid-19 pandemic Dympna and Angela felt they had to find new markets in case of further shop closures and they needed to keep up with the ever increasing customer trend of online shopping.
Putting on their digital thinking caps, they did this by enhancing their on-line offering and building an e-commerce platform which involved rebranding their current two retail outlets… Tandragee & Kilkeel Pro Shops into one; D&A Golf.
The business collaboration was adapted to reflect their core values. With a clean, modern design, the new streamlined website offers:
- easy navigation, as well as user-centric and engaging content for current customers and potential customers alike;
- up to date information on the latest golf product launches, golf clinics, camps and lessons packages, golf industry announcements and all services offered by D&A Golf.
Dympna Keenan of D&A Golf said: “We wanted to create a website that accurately reflects our commitment to delivering high quality golf services.
“Our services include:
- selling golf products from the leading brands in the golf industry,
- expert tuition by qualified PGA Professionals,
- and custom fitting and a club repair and alteration service.
“Our new website is an accurate reflection of our current position and future ambitions.”
D&A Golf is a rebranding of Tandragee & Kilkeel Pro Shop. It will bring two retail outlets and service providers onto one digital platform.
Angela KIlmartin said: “We have over 20 years experience working in the golf industry. Both of us have played the game to a high standard and know what golfers want when it comes to products and services.”
They and their staff provide excellent customer service in both shops and will extend this to their online presence.