Are you interested in completing a professional leadership programme ? If so, this initiative could be right for you and your community group.
Do you live, work or have a connection into the Newry Down and Mourne District Council area, and would you like to gain a professional leadership qualification whilst benefiting the local community through your newly acquired skills… then this programme is fantastically suited for you!
Newry Mourne and Down Council are providing an excellent funded opportunity for 94 applicants within their Leadership & Personal Development Programme (Disengaged Communities) to gain new and exciting skills to help shape and lead on our future.
The programme has been designed to help new and emerging leaders;
- Take part in a skills and personality analysis and be supported to design and implement your own personal development plan
- Gain a professional accredited leadership qualification and take part in unique skills-based master classes
- Take part in local case studies and site visits to accelerate your learning
- Learn how to create project plans, manage budgets, market and deliver your own programme
- Showcase your skills through delivery of a locally based community project
- Develop new and exciting relationships across the Council area
The programme will be delivered using online and face-to-face workshops, with professional mentoring offered to participants to help them continually grow throughout the programme.
The programme is part of the Newry, Mourne and Council and PSCP Disengaged Communities Programme, supported under the European Peace IV Programme, managed by SEUPB.
If you would like to sign up or find out more about the programme,
please email Edward Hanna at:
or alternatively Alan Largey: