Tourism Events Grants Scheme is Open for Applications in Ards and North Down!
Ards and North Down Borough Council’s Tourism Events Grant Scheme is now open for applications!
Applications are invited for financial assistance to Tourism Events that will be delivered within the Ards and North Down Borough between 1 June 2021 and 31 March 2022, subject to Covid-19 restrictions, and have the potential to deliver economic benefits to the Borough.
Tourism Events must score highly across a range of criteria including:
– Appeal of your event to visitors
– Marketing and promotion of your event
The Tourism Event must also:
– Attract a minimum of 500 visitors;
– Be open to members of the general public;
– Take place within the Borough between 1 June 2021 and 31 March 2022
Applications open on Monday 11 January 2021 and close at midday on Monday 1 February. Applicants also have the opportunity to discuss their eligibility by emailing:
For more information, including application forms and guidance notes, visit: