The AGM was held last Monday in the clubrooms. There was the average attendance at the meeting and the executive officers each provided precise and factual reports. Before the elections took place Chairman Paul O’Shea indicated that he would be stepping down from both the chair and PRO positions due to Family commitments writes Paul O’Shea.
Returned officers – Chairman Kieran Shields, Vice Chair – Micky Curran, secretary Ryan Kelly, Assist Secretary – Joanne Lundy, Treasurer – Donna O’Connor, registrar – Edward Magee. PRO – Linda Crangle.
- Lotto was not won last week, Jackpot £3500.00, Tickets on sale from usual Outlets and committee members plus Lotto sellers Tony O’Shea and William Milligan
- Reindeer Food on sale in aid of club funds from Seagems and M Devlin Butchers.
- Details of Christmas Bazaar and Santa at Ardtole Available next week.
- Following the great success of the Down GAA Club/County in 2012, tickets are now on Sale for the 2013 draw. There is a total prize fund of £110.000. Tickets are priced at£10 per month via standing order or £120 one of payment. The club receives 80% from sales and the County board 20% to support the county teams. Further info from Paul O’Shea, tickets available from all committee members.
- The club have teamed up with our counterparts in AFC to bring white-collar boxing to Ardglass in February 2013. Anyone wishing to fight on the evening pass your name to Kieran, Edward or Danny.